Numerous preclinical CBD studies have shown encouraging therapeutic value and potential benefits that may benefit your pet:
- Separation and travel anxiety: Anxiety is a common condition that many pets experience. From loud noises to traveling, there are many circumstances that can put your pet on edge. CBD may interact with your pet’s endocannabinoid system to help balance vital mood chemical messengers, helping alleviate anxiety and stress.
- Motion sickness: Pets can experience motion sickness while traveling at any age. CBD may replenish endocannabinoid deficiencies, providing relief for nausea and other symptoms of travel.
- Pain and inflammation: Pain and inflammation are common conditions that any can happen to any pet. From mild injuries to chronic conditions, long-term painkiller and NSAID use pose the same liver and kidney risks in pets as they do in humans. CBD may provide a natural alternative for providing your pets relief.
- Better mobility: Older pets can suffer from age-related bone and joint conditions just like us. CBD may promote better bone health while alleviating inflammation caused by these conditions.
- Digestive support: Pets that have digestive or gastrointestinal issues have limited treatment options. CBD may offer numerous digestive benefits that facilitate better appetite and quality of life.
- Anticonvulsant properties: CBD may help control seizures, spasms, and other tics that your pet experiences. The promising anticonvulsant properties may offer a better quality of life.
- Hot spots and skin conditions: Hot spots and other common skin conditions can impact any pet. CBD may offer antibacterial properties while reducing inflammation for improved skin comfort.
- Aggression and fear: A tendency towards aggression and fear can make daily activities tough for any pet. CBD may reduce aggressive encounters without interfering with locomotor behavior.
- Neurological support: Neurological disorders are common among dogs, cats, and horses. CBD may offer neuroprotective effects, helping prevent age-related neurological issues as well as providing comfort for pets already suffering from these concerns.
- Antioxidant and nutrient-rich: CBD is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and minerals. Antioxidants are known to help your pet fight free radicals and oxidative stress. The nutrient-rich content may offer comprehensive health benefits.
- Fur health: The omega fatty acid and linoleic acid content may aid in better fur health, offering a shiny, healthy coat.
- Diabetes: By potentially addressing insulin resistance, moderating blood sugar, and reducing inflammation in the pancreas, CBD may help prevent Type I Diabetes in pets. CBD may also provide symptom management for pets with on-set diabetes.
- Cardiovascular health: CBD may deliver comprehensive heart health benefits with its promising ability to lower high blood pressure.
- Tumors and cancer: Preclinical studies have shown promising results with CBD and slowing down the growth of certain tumors. CBD may offer symptom management for pets with cancer, helping with pain, nausea, and more.
- Eye health: CBD may aid against vision loss and certain age-relates eye conditions.
- Socialization: The potential stress-relieving properties of CBD may help with pet socialization.
- Oral health: The encouraging anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of CBD may promote better general oral health for your pet. CBD may also help with certain dental conditions by alleviating pain and inflammation.
- Bone and joint health: CBD may promote bone cell growth, helping aid against age-related bone disorders like osteoporosis. These potential bone health benefits may also provide quicker fracture recovery rates. The promising anti-inflammatory properties of CBD may provide better comfort for certain joint disorders like arthritis.
There are countless promising benefits that CBD may have for your furry loved ones. Always speak to your veterinarian before giving your pet CBD.
Invest In Your Pet’s Health Today
Our team is happy to answer any questions you have regarding potential CBD benefits for your pets. Pure Pet CBD welcomes you to join thousands of happy pet owners and to start investing in your pet’s health today!